WooCommerce & Easy Digital Download License Manager (welicensemanager.com), we prioritize the privacy of our users. This document contains types of information that are collected and recorded by welicensemanager.com and how we use it.
Informations WE License Manager SDK Collects
We do not collect any data by default. License manager gathers information only with the user’s consent (via our SDK).
WE license manager starts collecting data when a plugin author integrates our SDK in their plugin, and the WordPress plugin user provides consent to share the data with API via an admin notice.
Integrating WE License manager SDK IMMEDIATELY starts gathering data after the plugin or theme license is activated.
The data collect when you give proper consent using the SDK are –
- Your WordPress website URL
- Your WordPress website’s PHP version
- Your WordPress version
- Your WordPress admin name & email
- Your WordPress admin user’s public IP Address
- The plugin version
- Whether the plugin is inactive/deactivate state
- Server software (e.g., Apache/Nginx/Litespeed, etc.)
- MySQL version
- WordPress locale
- Whether your WordPress installation is multisite or not
- Active theme name, theme version, theme author
- Plugin deactivation reason (Captured via a popup while deactivating the plugin. Users can choose not to provide any deactivation data by skipping. data is only collected for the plugin that is using SDK and gets user consent)
How Your Data is Being Used
WE DO NOT SELL, trade, rent, or otherwise share your data with anyone for marketing purposes without your consent.
How WE License Manager Handles Identifiable Information
The personal information collects is used to improve your experience.
Other than that, shares your email to the email service provider, which we use to send emails.
Those services use your identifiable data to enhance your user experience to your dashboard.
For example, we use identifiable data to contact our users, respond to queries, give support, and inform users about new offers.
SDK Gathered Information
The information SDK gathers from a particular plugin can only be accessed by respective plugin authors. The data is used to provide business insights that help to make better decisions. Again, we do not sell, trade, rent, or share the SDK gathered data with anyone without your consent.
How We Protect Your Information
- Security measures are taken to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- Your account password protects your account. We do not hold your password in plain text, and the appropriate encryption method is used.
- We request you not to disclose your password.
- We protect your information by implementing specific security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology.
Like any other website, welicensemanager.com uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the site that the visitor accessed or visited.
- Cookies are used to optimize the users’ experience
Note that we have no access to these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Last Updated on August 18 2021